Im really proud and excited to announce our newest content of Update 7: A whole new planet - Taanab!
It was a lot of work, to get this extension ready for nebula and I really hope you will like it.
Special thanks goes to Takhomasak, who created most of the code for Taanab and who made this possible for us.
What you can expect:
- A brand new, full sized planet to explore. Even if you've been to the unfinished Taanab of SOE code, you've never seen this.
- One new NPC City - Pandath Spaceport, one new NPC Outpost - Starhunter Station.
- Two new creature types - Ambrian Staga, and Nerf (tamable!).
- One new NPC type - Norulac Raider.
- Six new exploration badges: Arcon Multinode Hybrid Plantings, Pandath Spaceport, The Great Herds (...Nerf Herds), Taanab Mining Facility, Taanab Shipwreck, Painted Hills.
- Two new dungeons - Norulac Raider Cave (have fun finding it), Black Sun Shipwreck (POI).
- Missions appropriate for intermediate to advanced players. Help is always needed with eliminating the pesky and dangerous Grassland Nerfs, Crazed Robas, and Feral Banthas. High level Norulac Raider missions may require a group to acquire.
- Brand new local creature resources.
- Some great views, a nice beach, good camping and fishing at the lake. Massive herds of animals roaming the range, impressive man-made canals and river canyons, Takhomasak's custom-designed hexagonal farms and much more to explore.
- Housing enabled. You can even build a player city here! (Deed's available: Corellia, Naboo, Generic).
My plan is, to create some custom quests and maybe events for Taanab for you, to obtain some new Items, that will come very soon (Screenshots may say more than words).
I also heard, that those Black Suns may drop some Bounty Hunter Armor parts...
And finally (screenshot not from Taanab):
I hope you will enjoy this update and please feel free to give me any feedback. Cant wait to release it.