Update 10: Ready for buffing [06.10.2017]

All In-Game-Updates and their contents will be announced inside here.
Vorgge
SWGNebula Staff
In-game chars: Vorgge (Admin-only), Copi

05.10.2017 - 19:02

Hey guys,

now the entertainers and doctors can begin their businesses. Just a little update, since I need more time for the further changes, but also want to provide the buff thing as soon as possible:
  • Enhanced entertainer buffs (x4) and doctor buffs a little more.
  • Implemented named saber crystals (dropping from high lvl mobs).
  • Increased force ranking xp rate.
  • Enabled force ranking xp gained for non-jedi kills.
This Update will go live on Friday, 06.10.2017, at 12:00 AM (UTC+2 - german time).
The downtime is planned for less than a hour. I will give my best to get it done as fast as possible.

You will see an announce within the forum, if the server is up again.

See you ingame,
Vorgge

Pharcyde
In-game chars: Pharcyde (Guild Leader), Mykal (MAIN)

05.10.2017 - 19:09

sounds awesome! I'm eager to loot a "Dawn of Dagobah" crystal :D

tweeken
In-game chars: Tweeken Crazyclaws Hammerd Syybi

05.10.2017 - 19:12

Great stuff, are the frogs going so we have to get buffed from ents and doc's ?

Either way i don't mind all good :D

Vorgge
SWGNebula Staff

05.10.2017 - 19:14

tweeken wrote:
05.10.2017 - 19:12
Great stuff, are the frogs going so we have to get buffed from ents and doc's ?

Either way i don't mind all good :D
Frogs will still stay for now.

Pharcyde
In-game chars: Pharcyde (Guild Leader), Mykal (MAIN)

05.10.2017 - 20:46

***CURRENTLY AVAILABLE***

entertainer buffs available 24/ 7 @ 114/100% (Increased with next server update|)
doctor buffs available (upon request) @ 5201

I think f rogs should stay until we have a dedicated 24/7 doctor buffs

Brainodo
In-game chars: Brainissimo

06.10.2017 - 12:38

Why you do not put the Jedi prof to the blue frog? (Maybe every combat prof too than you can safe the one hour you need to grind too) and don't forget to change the res spawn to 999 only spawn or more legendary loot.
As you may see I don't like the way it goes .. easier is ok to grind things a LITTLE faster too but the way it goes is annoying (for me). So if the plan is to make this to a onclick game with a lootsystem like wow I will leave cause this is not "my" SWG anymore. And if you do not understand why it was so hard to gring a profession in th orig. you may never work for something in you reallife and then be happy and proud after you reach your goal and it makes some prof rare and exceptional also.
It's hard to write this in english so excuse my errors but hopefully I could make my point of view clear :)

tweeken
In-game chars: Tweeken Crazyclaws Hammerd Syybi

06.10.2017 - 13:01

[quote=Brainodo post_id=612 time=1507286294 user_id=87]
Why you do not put the Jedi prof to the blue frog? (Maybe every combat prof too than you can safe the one hour you need to grind too) and don't forget to change the res spawn to 999 only spawn or more legendary loot.
As you may see I don't like the way it goes .. easier is ok to grind things a LITTLE faster too but the way it goes is annoying (for me). So if the plan is to make this to a onclick game with a lootsystem like wow I will leave cause this is not "my" SWG anymore. And if you do not understand why it was so hard to gring a profession in th orig. you may never work for something in you reallife and then be happy and proud after you reach your goal and it makes some prof rare and exceptional also.
It's hard to write this in english so excuse my errors but hopefully I could make my point of view clear :)
[/quote]

Its a FUN server and most of us have been grinding plenty of toons in the past. I like this system as it gets me into the game and if i need to switch a profession or maybe build a complete hybrid tree, i can do this in no time at all. Good to hear your point of view but clearly this server is not for you as you put it. The way the xp goes is great for trying out stuff you may have done on live. I am not flaming you for your opinion thats your call. Plenty of other SWGEMUS out there where you can grind on the normal xp ratio. Having played SWG for about 8 yrs i didnt do all the stuff i wanted to do for sure and yes i was Pre CU not that it matters like some on forums claiming to be Vanilla WoW players and they are godlike lol. My point is its easy to get in game, have your SWG fix and you can log and do other stuff in half the time if not less.

And thats a winner combo for me :D

Vorgge
SWGNebula Staff

06.10.2017 - 13:54

as tweeken said, exactly thats the goal of nebula and it was all the time, to provide a funserver, where it is possible to reach goals much faster than vanilla swg. Makes it more "casual" for people, who dont have the time to invest into swg as it used to be on live servers.

I do understand your opinion brainissimo, absolutely, but thats the way nebula is going to be at all. :( sorry.

Brainodo
In-game chars: Brainissimo

06.10.2017 - 14:06

ok no prob. at all cause I can resume playing at Basilik. But I can no see the fun if you have several great proffesions which are here completely useless.
With "great" loot you kill the crafting profession with the frog chef, medic, doctor and if you put in the Jedi as big farmchar .. the rest. So you say this is fun?
And where is the fun in having a lot of combat prof? You can play only one char at the time. ( I mean play not having a farmbot online). So if you have all your chars and there is nothing you need what are you doing then? Enjoying 15years old graphic?
Obviously we have a diffrent understanding from having fun.

Vorgge
SWGNebula Staff

06.10.2017 - 14:25

There is alot to come, for crafters too. But it takes time to implement badly.. :(

• Information